If you are a believer in probiotic benefits but cannot fully decide if you can actually trust Biotrust Probiotics, then this article is for you. Read on and find out how it works, how to take it, its benefits and drawbacks, plus real user experiences to help you make an informed decision.
What Is Biotrust Probiotics?
A lot of probiotic supplements on the market nowadays contain supposedly beneficial organisms that are actually useless since they are dead even prior to reaching the intestine. Because of this, Biotrust Nutrition – renowned nutritional supplement company, created Pro-X10 – a Biotrust Probiotics which promotes bowel regularity and immune health. This product is designed to withstand the acidic environment of the stomach so the probiotics it contains could securely reach the intended destination and efficiently deliver its purpose.
How Does It Work?
Biotrust Probiotics or Pro-X10 is a daily supplement containing potent ingredients that not only promote regular bowel movement but also reduces gastrointestinal inflammation, and repairs the damages to the intestinal linings brought about by the ingestion of foods containing gluten. To preserve the life of the probiotics, Biotrust uses a microencapsulation technology which coats the sensitive probiotics so the supplement can deliver up to 10x more live probiotic bacteria to your intestines than any other inferior products.
The product also contains an essential nutrient called Actazin, a compound derived from kiwi fruit which functions as aid in the regeneration of gluten-damaged intestinal lining cells. While kiwi is known as a premier antioxidant and excellent source of vitamin C, what many do not know is that it is a natural prebiotic and referred to as prebiotic superfood which nourishes the good bacteria living in the colon. Actazin stimulates the movement of the stools through the digestive tract. It also reduces gas and bloating. While supporting the beneficial bacteria, it inhibits infectious pathogens, and helps improve long term digestive health.
One bottle or one month supply of Biotrust Probiotics contains 60 capsules. It has to be taken two times a day, preferably 1 capsule 15 minutes before breakfast and another capsule 15 minutes before dinner. It is important to take the supplement consistently for maximum effect and benefits.
While there is no known adverse effect, it is recommended to consult your doctor prior to taking the supplement if you are maintaining medication for any health condition.
Features And Benefits
- Improves digestive function. Formulated to support regular bowel movement, and reduce inflammation and leaky gut. Ingredients also repairs gluten-damaged intestinal lining. You are protected from risks of developing common gastrointestinal ailments.
- Supports immune system. With a healthy digestive system, you can enjoy a healthier immune system. Hence you are protected from getting common colds and other ailments.
- Microencapsulated. The capsules are protected so the probiotics can survive the harsh acidic environment in the stomach thereby allowing the nutrients to safely pass through the gastrointestinal tract.
- Guaranteed fresh. Biotrust Probiotics’ formula is always fresh and does not lose its potency because the probiotc cells are protected in a lipid layer. Because of this technology, you do not need to refrigerate the supplement. You simply store the bottle whether opened or unopened in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Instrumental to weight loss. While it is not primarily formulated to make you lose weight, a healthy digestive system means healthy metabolism and healthy metabolism affects weight.
- Price. It is relatively expensive compared to other probiotic products or supplements in the market.
- Not for weight loss. Some people have been made to believe that this supplement is created for weight loss and if you are one of them you will be disappointed especially if you have a lot of weight to lose. While it is instrumental to weight loss as professed by some users, it is not primarily formulated to make you shed pounds. Biotrust, however, has other products designed for weight loss.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Place To Buy It)
Pages: 1 2